Fitness One has the right to cancel your gym membership in case of any suspicious order transactions. Auto cancellation may also be triggered by Fitness One in case of any improper order placement like incomplete address and/or due to any technical difficulties. Processing fee will not be refunded during cancellation.
- Customers can cancel their membership within 48 hours from the time of purchase.
- Cancellation will be allowed only if the member has not visited the centre and completed the registration
- Member can also transfer their membership to their loved ones with 48 hours from the time of making payment online. Member has to send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership transfer subject to approval from the Management of Fitness One.
- Once member register at the centre or started working out, no membership fee is refundable or transferable.
In case of cancellation of order, the refund would be processed within 2 working days:
If the payment was made by Credit Card or Net Banking, we shall reverse the credit or credit the net banking account of the customer. Refund can get delayed due to public holidays and Sundays.
Cancellation is not allowed for payments made at the centre.
Other important points
- Membership will be valid only on full payment. Balance amount if any should be paid within 30 days else advance amount will be adjusted to a membership package in proportion to the paid value. Membership start date and end date are subject to audit
- In case of any change in the plan, member will be getting an SMS / Email. Any oral communication about change in membership expiry date or extension of membership is invalid
- Contact information is only for fitness communication purpose and will not be shared outside Fitness One Group
- Membership is non-refundable and non- transferable once the registration process is completed at the front desk and the member started working out at the centre. It cannot be exchanged with any group activities or different packages
- Membership is not on usage basis. It is a fee, permitting access to the Fitness One centre for a certain prefixed period. The unused number of days cannot be extended nor will the amount be refunded, if not used by the member for any reason
- Membership period starts from the date of registration at the front desk and not from the date the member started using the facility for workout